This exquisite hand loomed Bebe Sachi Mei Tai is made from the same gorgeous diagonal weave Pink Honeysuckle wrap fabric which is 100% cotton which features a special weft thread. It can be worn reversible -- Vertical/horizontal stripes on the body panel. The special weft thread accentuates the overall design. The softness, squishiness, comfort and support which are the popular features of our wraps, are all retained in this Mei Tai design. Overall, it gives you a wonderful, comfy, wearing experience -- newborns & toddler worthy! The best part is you get a Wrap Conversion Mei Tai (WCMT) at such an amazing price!
Our Bebe Sachi Mei Tai is an Asian-inspired baby carrier with the following features:
· Can be used for front, back and hip carries. Back carries can be done at varying heights (eg. younger babies need a high back carry)
· Babies can easily be transferred between wearers
· When tied onto the wearer, it provides a “custom” fit. The wearer can adjust to their comfort.
· Great choice for someone who is looking for the custom fit of woven wraps but wants the speed and ease of a soft structured carrier (without the belts, buckles, snaps or buttons!)
· Body panel is adjustable with a built in cincher
· Bebe Sachi Mei Tai:
Strap style: Wrap style straps
Waist: unpadded waist
Body panel width = 14 inches
Body panel height till top of headrest = 17 inches
Body panel height till shoulder straps = 14 inches
Height between shoulder joint to top of headrest is 3 1/2 inches
Shoulder straps = 88 inches
Waist straps = 32 inches
NOTE: This product is exclusively handloomed. There may be small irregularities which is expected in the fabric such as colour differences, uneven weaving, weaver's knots, nubs/slubs, runaway threads etc. These are NOT flaws or defects and does not affect the safety & quality. These naturally occuring variations only makes it special. The level of artistry and intricacy achieved in handloom fabrics are unparallel and unique, which makes it worthy to be passed from one generation to another.
~Fabric is washable by hand or machine.
~Cold wash separately
~Place in a mesh bag or pillow case if machine washed. Put on gentle cycle
~It should be line dried
~Do NOT bleach
Copyright © 2017 MomsLittleOnes Online Store